Subject: Celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the ICSID Convention – Panel discussion and reception, World Bank, March 25, 2025
From: "ICSID Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "ICSID Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Martina Polasek" <[email-masked]>, "Gonzalo Flores" <[email-masked]>, "Daniela Isabel Arguello" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2025 23:46:48 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

[in English <> ] | [en français <> ] | [en español <> ]

Subject: Celebration of the 60th Anniversary of the ICSID Convention –
Panel discussion and reception, World Bank, March 25, 2025

Dear Madam/Sir,

On behalf of ICSID’s Secretary-General, Martina Polasek, we cordially
invite you to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of the adoption of the ICSID
Convention with an engaging discussion on the pivotal roles of the World
Bank and States in establishing the International Centre for Settlement of
Investment Disputes (ICSID). Our distinguished panel will explore ICSID's
role in promoting private foreign investment and how it complements the
World Bank Group's mandate in fostering economic development.

Please register
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=wP6iMWsmZ0y1bieW2PWcN
u_Y0zy52RdEtBKi6Pm--6VUMldHMUtZODJUUE45S0NVUkpXQ1hQRTVTUy4u&route=shorturl
>  and join us on March 25, 2025, from 4pm to 6:30pm in the Wolfensohn
Atrium of the World Bank (MC Building). Reception to follow.

For more information, please see the attached flyer.

Sincerely,

ICSID Secretariat

1818 H Street, NW | Washington, DC 20433 USA

T +1 202-458-1534 | F +1 202-522-2615/2027 |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Objet : Célébration du 60ème anniversaire de la Convention CIRDI –
Discussion et réception, Banque mondiale, 25 mars 2025

Madame, Monsieur,

Au nom de la Secrétaire générale, Mme Polasek, nous vous invitons
cordialement à célébrer le 60e anniversaire de l'adoption de la Convention
du CIRDI avec une discussion passionnante sur le rôle essentiel de la
Banque mondiale et des États dans la création du Centre international pour
le règlement des différends relatifs aux investissements (CIRDI). Notre
éminent panel explorera le rôle du CIRDI dans la promotion des
investissements privés étrangers et la manière dont il complète le mandat
du Groupe de la Banque mondiale dans la promotion du développement
économique.

Veuillez
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=wP6iMWsmZ0y1bieW2PWcN
u_Y0zy52RdEtBKi6Pm--6VUMldHMUtZODJUUE45S0NVUkpXQ1hQRTVTUy4u&route=shorturl
>  vous inscrire et nous rejoindre le 25 mars 2025, de 16h00 à 18h30 dans
l'Atrium Wolfensohn de la Banque mondiale (bâtiment MC). Réception à
suivre.

Pour plus d'informations, veuillez consulter le dépliant ci-joint.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de notre haute
considération.

Cordialement,

Secretariat du CIRDI

1818 H Street, NW | Washington, DC 20433 USA

T +1 202-458-1534 | F +1 202-522-2615/2027 |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Asunto: Celebración del 60º aniversario del Convenio del CIADI - Mesa
redonda y recepción, Banco Mundial, 25 de marzo de 2025

Estimada(o) Señora/Señor:

En nombre de la Secretaria General del CIADI, Martina Polasek, los
invitamos cordialmente a celebrar el 60º aniversario de la adopción del
Convenio del CIADI con un interesante debate sobre el rol del Banco
Mundial y de los Estados en la creación del Centro Internacional de
Arreglo de Diferencias Relativas a Inversiones (CIADI). Nuestro
distinguido panel explorará el rol del CIADI en la promoción de la
inversión extranjera privada y cómo este complementa el mandato del Grupo
Banco Mundial en fomentar el desarrollo económico.

Inscríbase aquí
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=wP6iMWsmZ0y1bieW2PWcN
u_Y0zy52RdEtBKi6Pm--6VUMldHMUtZODJUUE45S0NVUkpXQ1hQRTVTUy4u&route=shorturl
>  y acompáñenos el próximo 25 de marzo de 2025, de 16:00 a 18:30 en el
Atrio Wolfensohn del Banco Mundial (Edificio MC). Seguido de una
recepción.

Para más información, véase el folleto adjunto.

Atentamente,

Secretariado del CIADI

1818 H Street, NW | Washington, DC 20433 USA

T +1 202-458-1534 | F +1 202-522-2615/2027 |
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]